Friday, October 20, 2006
And Now for Something Completely Different
After that depressing foray into self-pity--fun stuff! (At least to me!)

One of my very favorite places/things to do is the Safari ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom. I've been on it enough to know the whole spiel by heart, but I could ride the dang thing 15 times in a day, and still think it's cool.

Here's a little picture of the safari vehicle


And this is my favorite animal, a Thompson's Gazelle (or Tommies). You can't really tell from this picture, but they're tiny little things--like 2-3 feet tall.



I'm pretty excited to go to Disney again this December. I can't believe it's only 6 weeks away!

In other, sort of ironic news, I made myself a birthday cake on Wednesday, but planned to not eat it until Thursday. I haven't had very rich food in some time (couple weeks), so after three delicious bites, I had to stop. It was too much deliciousness LOL Dieting leads to more dieting--very strange!


1 Comments:

Blogger Zow Zow said...

And happy birthday to your daughter! October is good month for a birthday LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home