Friday, October 13, 2006
Friday's List-o-Palooza
1. Cell phones have replaced lighters at concerts. Who'd a thunk? It was slightly cool to see a sea of bluish light instead of the expected yellow/orange. But it's not the same (oh, and Roger Waters is still cool)

2. Lumbar Puncture are two words you do not want to hear from your doctor (oh, and I did!)

3. Being on a diet both sucks and does not suck. On the one hand--yeah me for being faithful for the last few days. Boo me for being hungry all of the time and wanting cookies. And ice cream. And cake. I want to invite friends over so I can have real food.

4. I am actually missing working. I was a teacher, but since we moved, I've been caught in the bureaucracy that is education and my credential is taking a while. I really miss my sixth graders from last year. But I mostly miss a regular paycheck.


1 Comments:

Blogger Zow Zow said...

LOL, I'll post more this week, but Friday, I have to have an x-ray where they shoot some dye into my spine. Yuck! Hence puncturing the lumbar (lower spine)

Post a Comment

<< Home