Thursday, December 21, 2006
A new low, very low...
So, the Hubs is out Go kart racing with some car buds, so I'm left to my own devices for dinner and entertainment.

I am so lazy (and I can't believe I am one of THOSE women) that I couldn't even be bothered to put on real clothes to go pick up my Thai food. Sweats, flip flops and...wait for it...completly commando. All because I was too lazy (and cold in my own defense) to properly change into presentable clothing.

I, of course, tried to justify it. You can't tell. I'm only going to be in the restaurant for 2 minutes. I'm coming right home to eat on the couch.

No, there is NO excuse for this kind of behavior, especially when you take into consideration that I am a bigger girl. And no support---well, you know that song "Do you ears hang low?"..it can be applied to other body parts.

It gets worse. I am going to sit on my couch and watch not one, but two, TIVOed episodes of "Texas Cheer Moms." I have never seen this show, but I did TIVO it, and dog gone it, I'm going to watch.

Is there no end to the embarassing things that I will share?


0 Comments: